Permanent Part-time – 6 days per fortnight – rotating shifts.
- Located in Mitcham.
- On Call roster and some weekend work involved
- Excellent training, professional development opportunities, regular forums and fun team days
- Rewarding client-focused service and team orientated approach
Eastern Palliative Care Association Incorporated, is a not-for-profit organisation that provides a free home-based specialist palliative care to clients and their carers living within the Eastern Metropolitan Region of Melbourne.
To be successful, you will have the following.
- Post graduate qualifications in palliative care (or working towards)
- Current VIC Driver’s license
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse Div 1
- Passion for holistic person-centred nursing care
A Position Description for this role is available below. All other enquiries to Kylie Draper on 1300 130 813.
Applications via e-mail should include a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close at 5.00pm on Friday 1st March, 2019.