There are many ways you can support EPC.
- Make a once off cash donation
- Set up a regular weekly, monthly or annual cash donation
- Add a bequest for EPC in your will
- Host your own fundraising event for EPC
- Request donations to EPC at a memorial service in lieu of flowers
- Purchase our fundraising items – Entertainment membership (digital or hard copy), Christmas cards or merchandise
- Seek a corporate partnership
- Request donations to EPC at your wedding in lieu of bonbonniere
- Participate in our annual fun run fundraising event – Run Melbourne (July)
- Host one of our collection tins at your busy workplace
- Donate (an approved) gift or service
- Volunteer your time or service
- Request one of our Ambassadors to speak at your function or meeting
Although the majority of our funding comes from Government sources, EPC also relies on community fundraising, bequests and donations to maintain the wide array of free* services and programs we provide to clients, care givers and families.
Fundraising and donation income is distributed by the CEO to the area that has the most need at that time, based on the current clients.
This includes home visits by specialist palliative care nurses and family support workers, 24 hour on call nursing support, GP Liaison, symptom management, Occupational Therapy and our in-home volunteer support program.
*Some exceptions apply
Stay updated with the work of EPC by joining our mailing list. Subscribe to receive our quarterly newsletter, event invitations and updates via email.