Specialist palliative care nurses provide planned visits Monday to Friday with weekend visits scheduled as required.
A 24 hour on-call telephone support service is available to clients who are admitted on to our program. This service is managed during the day by EPC. After business hours, this service is managed by Triage at Caritas Christi Hospice. If indicated, a visit may follow the phone support call.
Nursing care is aimed at relieving symptoms and promoting comfort to enhance quality of life.
Nurses work with other team members to respond to the needs of clients and their caregivers through assessment, planning, education and clinical care.
- Specialist palliative nursing care.
- Skilled and trained nursing staff.
- Holistic care provided to clients.
- Bolton Clarke
- Yarra Ranges District Nursing
- Caritas Christi Hospice
- The Divisions of General Practice
- Local Government
- Community Support Agencies